Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation,
- to which you or a third party you designate, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- to which you or a third party you have designated, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- to which you or a third party appointed by you, other than the carrier, have taken or have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided you have ordered a product which is delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us (TUXEDO Computers GmbH, Zeppelinstr. 3, 86343 Königsbrunn, phone number: +49 (0) 8231 / 99 19 000, fax number: +49 (0) 8231 / 99 19 009, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Results of revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to TUXEDO Computers GmbH; Revocation; Zeppelinstr. 3; D-86343 Königsbrunn immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded but which cannot be supplied until 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- but which cannot be supplied until 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Revocation form template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To TUXEDO Computers GmbH, Zeppelinstr. 3, 86343 Königsbrunn, fax number: +49 (0) 8231 / 99 19 009, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
- the provision of the following
- service (*)Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.